Living up to my God given potential


The Great Commission "Go out and make disciples of all nations."

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude

It has been a while since I have posted my gratitude list, and is long over due.

-God's daily provisions. It may be simple to some, but for those who have lost the roof over their heads, it is a big thing.
-God putting the right people in my life, at the right time. I thank Him daily for those who lift me up with their words of praise and support.
-God has blessed me by opening doors so that I can inspire people to reach their goals, especially in reaching a healthier weight.
-The offer of a friend driving their Suburban pulling their trailer, to move our things to OR.
-Tax refund, instead of having to pay (like I thought I would.)
-The honor to be asked to sponsor a young man for his baptism, as well as Kendra being asked. (proud momma, too!)
-A friend replacing my study Bible, when they found out my old one (literally) fell apart.
-Celebrating with a young lady who has survived a year with a new heart.
-Having a snow storm move north and miss our area (praying for those affected though.)
-(as always) Hugs and cups of coffee from friends.

1 comment:

Sue said...

A tax refund is coming our way also.

Also thankful the big blizzard did not hit our area.

Nice list.

Love,

Oregon pictures