Living up to my God given potential


The Great Commission "Go out and make disciples of all nations."

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 results

Weight- Goal has been achieved. Now that the holidays are over, I can get back on track, and drop the few pounds that snuck back onto the scale.

Education- Still on track with this long-term goal. It looks like I will be taking another science with lab class, as I didn't do so well with Anatomy (gag). Ok maybe my attitude about Anatomy had a little to do with the grade I got. (What WAS I thinking!? taking this course online?!)

Financial- Lesson learned...don't panic when the stock market drops. I've really had to just not look at my Roth IRA info. It is what it is. I need to remember I am buying stocks on sale. Otherwise, I've paid off a lot of little bills, and am now whittling down the larger ones. In working with a budget, I am able to set aside money for the upcoming move.

Organization- My room is still clean and organized! The "elephant" aka my office has been fermenting for the last month or so. Just too many things going on. Looks like this will be moving into 2009! (I never said I was going to be perfect!)

Travel- I had an awesome year travelling! Two trips to Oregon. One trip to Montana and another to Idaho. This morning, Kendra's "word of the day" on dictionary.com was "wonderlust." She said she thought of me right away! :) What more can I say?!

No comments:

Oregon pictures