Living up to my God given potential


The Great Commission "Go out and make disciples of all nations."

Thursday, December 11, 2008

2008 goals - 11 months down, 1 to go!

Ok so I'm a little behind schedule this month. I just realized, this morning, that I haven't updated my goals. Last week, Terry was visiting. This week is Finals week...plus the holidays = one crazy schedule.

WEIGHT
Not only have I reached my Weight Watchers goal, I am now a Lifetime member. That means, as long as I am within 2 lbs. of my goal, I can attend meetings for free.

EDUCATION
Like I mentioned, this week is Finals Week. Tuesday is my final test for this quarter, and it's a doozy, with 3 hours scheduled! (I have come to the conclusion that some classes, such as Anatomy are totally useless in real life. God made it, and it is good...enough said!) Next quarter starts in January.

FINANCES
One more "big bill" is paid off! Whohoo! happy dance! More money I can put towards the "little bills" and the move. It's amazing what a real budget can do!

TRAVEL
Does putting 300 miles on your car, in one day, driving all over the state you live in count? That was last Friday! Terry and I visited Norfolk, Wayne and Fremont, as well as "drive-thrus" of Oakland and Lyons. Otherwise, the next trip is in January, when the girls and I travel to Portland.

ORGANIZATION
The elephant (aka my home office) is missing a tusk and a knee cap. It still needs a major overhaul, but most of the rest of the house has been organized. Jaydee was supposed to organize the closet in my current bedroom. She not only did that, but organized my bedroom as well. (I think I've found where she put most things!) I tackled more of the garage. There is still a bunch of stuff that need to be gone through...just one of those time consuming things. At least I can park my car in the garage again!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Great progress.
Love

Oregon pictures