Living up to my God given potential


The Great Commission "Go out and make disciples of all nations."

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In honor of Thanksgiving

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NIV)


I am thankful for:

-the people who have prayed for me, and my daughters.
-my many circles of friends
-mentors
-the many wonderful adventures and journeys I have been on, this year.
-freedom (singing "I Am Free!," by the Newsboys)
-opportunities to try new things, this year: rock wall climbing, riding a Zip line, water tubing, riding a ski lift (in the summer...no I didn't ski!)
-women in history like Alice Paul, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and M. Sanger.
-witnessing two special baptisms
-3 nails + 1 cross
-modern technology: internet, webcams, skype (haven't used this one, yet, but on the wish list), cell phones, text messages...all of the wonderful ways to stay connected to one another!

May God bless those who visit my blog, as He has blessed me beyond my dreams!

No comments:

Oregon pictures