Living up to my God given potential


The Great Commission "Go out and make disciples of all nations."

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dusting off the ol' blog

Now that we are planning a trip to visit the family, I thought I'd get back to the family blogging business! It is not like I haven't had anything to say. Simply, I just got out of the habit of updating my blog. Sorry, I am not going to write a novel and update everything that has happened over the last two years. If you want to know, just ask...I will either respond with a post or an e-mail. (Somethings are just not for public view on the world wide web!)

The girls are counting down the days and weeks until school is out. It's hard to believe they will both be in high school next year! Personally, I don't know if I'm ready to start up the Entertainment Committee, again. We may have to buy a couple of bus passes to get them to and from the mall. Fortunately, we live on a bus route.

Personally, I'm looking forward to traveling any time! Even a trip up to the Columbia River Gorge is time well spent. Still waiting for it to stop raining for more than a day, so we can go hiking! We didn't make it up to Mt. Hood last year, so that's on the agenda for sometime this summer...if it ever stops snowing! (they got another 18 inches of snow just last weekend!) Needless to say, with such a late ski season, the ski lifts will be working well into August.

As for the visit to Nebraska, I don't care about seeing things/sites. I am looking forward to catching up with friends and family. A couple of Jaydee's friends have had or are having babies, so we are going to meet the new little ones, too.

Off to work, so I can pay for my playing! :)
Blessings!

No comments:

Oregon pictures